Saturday, September 10, 2016

A Cartoon Character based off of Alex DeLarge


A few minutes after posting the last entry, I came up with an idea of a cartoon character based on Alex's design. I named him 'Gulliver' based on the British slang term that Alex uses in the film that means "head". He's a walking orange who is usually seen sporting a big grin. He brings a knife with him at all times and wears a bowler hat (which I forgot to shade to dark gray). On the bottom left, you can see him stalking an innocent pedestrian (who is also one of the OC's I made before I started this blog).

Good or bad, I personally find him one of my favorite original characters I've created so far. I've drawn comics in my sketchbooks before so I may draw Gulliver in one of them at some point in the future.

No references this time. I didn't need any.

No comments:

Post a Comment