Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Comic: That Forgettable Cartoon - "Airplane Mode"


It's been a while since I last drew a comic strip. It goes so far back that I haven't even started this blog yet when I last made a comic. Although this blog is fairly new so it hasn't been that long. So yeah, this is my first comic upload on this site.

I've always been a fan of humor in comics even as a child. As I was drawing this, I couldn't help but think, drawing funny comics was something that I would inevitably get into at some point. It was not a matter of "IF" but "WHEN".

This is the third of a series of comics I call "That Forgettable Cartoon". The earlier two comics, I have in my sketchbooks but I have not yet decided to upload them. Mostly because I was still very focused on drawing and instead of giving the drawings an online presence. I may upload them in the future, but for now, this is all I want to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment