Monday, September 19, 2016

Toy Vehicles Are Cool


This is a follow-up to my previous post where I found some old toys I used to play with and came up with the idea of drawing them for fun. First thing that caught my attention were some vehicles. So I took the three that I liked the most and drew them.

First, I drew the yellow racing car. It feels like the perspective is slightly off but it's simple and okay.

Second, the army helicopter. By far the best job of the three. I started with a simple cylinder and ended up with a sketch that's actually looks pretty decent. I didn't think it'd come out the way it did given it's the most detailed of the three toys.

Last but not least, the police car. It's not the best that I could have drawn it. Most of the straight lines are kinda wobbly and proportion is kind of off. But other than that, not too bad.

Drawing these was difficult but satisfying. I have a small fascination for how vehicles look. I have some other vehicular toys including a tank which I'm saving for another drawing session. Tanks are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment