Thursday, September 15, 2016

My Daily Routine (simplified)



I decided to draw my daily routine without all the complex life situations and stuff and only portray my usual goals for the day. I have quite a few habits I usually keep consistent each day like watching YouTube and of course, drawing but they mostly fall into one of these five categories: Thinking, Learning, Creating, Sharing, and Meditating. That last one is not exactly a category because it's an actual direct practice but you could say that moments when I sit on a chair in solitude and in the quiet for 5 minutes falls into the category of meditation.

I'm not trying to be pretentious, of course. I'm not perfect at the habits that I do and I procrastinate a lot. Sometimes way too much. But all that matters to me is persistence and consistency, focusing on these makes it easier to keep the positive habits.

Reference(s):

Any real number multiplied by zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment